UN Community Volunteer in Youth Empowerment (two position)
UN Community Volunteer will be placed with the organization The Center for Peace and Tolerance (CPT) based in Gracanica that implements various projects that aims at strengthening the position of non-majority community in Kosovo and advocate for efficient and effective participation in the public life of Kosovo. UN Community Volunteer will assist CPT Team through various activities as reflected under the Description of Tasks.
Description of Tasks:
Under the direct supervision of CPT Project Manager, the UN Community Volunteer will:
- Undergo training on processes and activities undertaken by the CPT;
- Work co-operatively with all members of staff and adhere to the values, policies, practices and procedures, undertaking training as appropriate to develop skills
- Assist the CPT team in keeping track of participants, coordinating with trainers, venue arrangements within the internship project implemented by CPT
- Assist CPT Project Manager and CPT Project Coordinator in organizing CPT training events and programs
- Assist in clerical tasks and administrative work as needed.
- Record and report on activities and best practices
Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor
Criteria and Requirements:
You must be at least 18 years and willing to help make a change in the community.
- Secondary school education or equivalent;
- Voluntary service, community engagement or work experience can be considered in lieu of any formal education;
- Skills in community development;
- Basic usage of computer and office applications
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of the working language in respective municipality is required.
- Basic English language skills is desired
Work schedule and Duration:
Full-time: (5 days a week).
Duration of assignment: 6 months
Place of Work:
Monthly Volunteer Living Allowance
Health insurance for the whole duration of the assignment
Requested documentation: CV
Deadline for submitting a CVs is from June 23. until June 29. 2020. on email: email@example.com, with subject: UN Community Volunteer